If the floral arrangements, seating plan and ceremony order weren't enough to make you consider eloping, choosing the first dance song for might be the thing to push you over the edge.
For some couples, the choice is a no-brainer; their favourite song, the tune that reminds them of their first kiss, the cheesy nightclub banger that made them realise they’d finally found ‘the one’. But for others, the decision can be a real head-scratcher.
That's why we rounded up the most Googled first dance wedding songs of 2018 to help you make up your mind. Because, let’s face it, we're only one more listen of ‘Your Song’ by Elton John away from face planting the nearest wedding cake.
- Ben E. King - Stand By Me
- The Beatles - I Will
- Birdy - Wings
- Take That - Shine
- Elvis Can't Help - Falling in Love
- John Legend - All of Me
- Taylor Swift - Starlight
- The Beatles - All You Need is Love
- Guns 'n' Roses - November Rain
- Frank Sinatra - The Way You Look Tonight
- Yazoo - Only You
- Lisa Hannigan - Lille
- Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight
- Brian Wilson - God Only Knows
- Steps - Tragedy
- Louis Armstrong - La Vie En Rose
- Ray Lamontagne - You Are the Best Thing
- Declan O'Rourke - Galileo
- Haddaway - What is Love
- Queen - Love of my Fashion