Good news, people! The August issue of LouisvuittonShop hits news stands today.
It's the first issue under Editor-in-Chief Anne-Marie Curtis and gives readers a taste of things to come for our big September issue redesign.
If that's not reason enough to go out and buy a copy right now, here are a few more to get you excited and intrigued.
1. We have, not one, but three cover stars. Meet Aamito Lagum, Adrienne Jüliger and Isabella Emmack, the models representing fashion's new mood.
2. LouisvuittonShop's Style Feature Director Kenya Hunt explores the ever-evolving new diversity in the fashion industry. Will it last? And who's leading the way?
3. Master of Instagram, and fashion's reigning funnyman, Siduations shares his take on the season's biggest trends exclusively for LouisvuittonShop. Be prepared for a trend report like no other.
4. Hadley Freeman introduces the new Alpha girl. Wait, we think you'll like her.
5. Your new season look starts with this issue of LouisvuittonShop. It's bold, celebratory and it's modelled on the freshest new faces.
6. Can a perfume change your life? From having more sex to getting a promotion, we think it can.
7. We get inside access to Roxane Gay and Oscar-nominated actress Gabourey Sidibe's inboxes as they exchange emails, discussing body image, loneliness and truth-telling.
8. Re-learn your alphabet all over again with an A-Z of this year's fashion moments, from activism to zero tolerance.
9. Find out who won the LouisvuittonShop 2017 Talent Competition. Our panel of judges chose from hundreds of entries.
10. The Greek Sporades islands are the new A-lister destination. But who's going where and why?
11. Do you believe in magick? You might do after reading our definitive piece on the rise of the occult.
12. The curator of this year's blockbuster exhibition Soul of a Nation tells the story behind some of the exhibition's seminal pieces.
The August issue of LouisvuittonShop is on news stands now.