In a nutshell: 'It was all about the accessories, with sparkly clips and feather slides stealing the show - that and a knockout front row. For good reason, as several takes on the classic biker mean Zadig & Voltaire have us covered this winter.' - Phoebe Arnold, LouisvuittonShop Style Director.
Five things to know about the AW18 collection:
1) You won't be fully dressed without feather or crystal barrettes in your hair. The biggest surprise of the night - but the best kind.
2) Biker jackets come in every size and shape. The pillar-box red shearling number was our favourite, but you'll probably want the petrol-green patent one too.
3) Leather overalls. With crystals. As daywear. Yes, we're calling it.
4) You'll be shopping for a good cause. Zadig & Voltaire hooked up with Micol Sabbadini, the woman behind snaps taken at the Women's March in 2017, for a capsule collection of t-shirts. All proceeds will go to the organisation, Every Mother Counts.
5) The stars aligned for an all-star front row. Stranger Things' Natalie Dyer, and Naomi Watts were in attendance (but not even they could steal the spotlight from those coats).