Justin Bieber, , spent last night getting cuddly with a blonde model, Baskin Champion. .
But Champion isn't just a rando. She's a model who's posed for Sports Illustrated's swimsuit issue and a Miss Alabama Teen USA winner. She has a solid 230k following on Instagram. Here, what to know about her:
1. Champion and Bieber are more likely just friendly than romantically involved, as reports that Champion is currently in a relationship. Some fans claim that Champion deleted all her photos with that boyfriend very recently, but there's no screenshot receipts to back this.
Champion's Instagram is full of photos of her and mostly girl friends.
2. Champion is a beauty queen-turned-model from Birmingham, Alabama. She won Miss Alabama Teen USA in 2014 and in the overall Miss Teen USA pageant. Like Bieber, she is Christian, judging from her Miss Alabama Teen USA video. She also has a Southern accent:
3. Champion was a . According to SI, she loves "Pilates, chocolate chip cookies and Alabama football."
4. Champion has a younger sister, Abby, who's Patrick Schwarzenegger's girlfriend and also a model. Schwarzenegger is friends with Bieber, which explains how Champion and Bieber met. Bieber and Schwarzenegger attended a movie premiere today last Thursday. (Schwarzenegger was also Miley Cyrus's ex.)
5. Champion really, really loves dogs. (So is in luck.) Her family's dog Charlie Champion has .
6. Champion studied fashion design at, before moving to Los Angeles for an internship after her sophomore year.. "I knew I would miss my friends and family, but I also knew I could not pass up this opportunity,'' she told in April 2016. "Most female models work during the ages of 16 to 24, so I knew I had to go for it if I wanted my dream to become a reality."
7. At Auburn University, Champion was in . They were ecstatic about her Miss Alabama Teen USA win.
8. Jelena fans have already found her Instagram and are spamming it with hate comments and snakes. Other fans are defending her and telling Jelena commenters to leave her alone.